As a master teacher/healer of a form of infinite dimensional energy healing called Pranashakthi, I regularly consider qualities of exceptional healers. This questioning arises from curiosity, and t…
As a master teacher/healer of a form of infinite dimensional energy healing called Pranashakthi, I regularly consider qualities of exceptional healers. This questioning arises from curiosity, and to recognize subtle truths to improve myself. I also want to instill understanding within my students and to open peoples’ eyes to what is possible with energy.
Because my gifts eluded me until recently, I want to help others see that anyone can heal and that solutions beyond western medicine exist. It was not until my father was diagnosed with metastasized cancer in his bones that I began to understand how much can be shifted with energy or that I could channel this. It was so natural when I started, I knew it was my life purpose to heal and to show others how. The Universe provides, I met my guru Sri Yogacharya Arun Kumar at this time. Pranashakthi is like no other healing I have experienced.
Here is what I have learned about healing that opens up flow:
- First of all, faith that anything is possible with Divine guidance is my base belief. Expectations on outcomes is what creates limitations. I once helped a woman with a shoulder issue. She had imaging taken of the problem of which she needed a surgery to resolve. I sent her a few minutes of healing in person when I ran into her at a concert prior to the date of her undergoing the knife. What the surgeon said after he saw inside of her was that he had never seen a tendon repair itself like that before. The doctor’s belief was that tendon’s cannot self-repair. This shows what I mean by the belief system. It did not in this case limit the healing, but this can be the case.
First of all, faith that anything is possible with Divine guidance is my base belief. Expectations on outcomes is what creates limitations.
- Many people believe that big problems take time. This is not necessarily so. The mind has resistance to the idea of dramatic change. I noticed Animals heal faster than humans. This is because do not have they are in the moment and do not have limiting inner dialect. I always ask that anyone I help to suspend belief and minimally see their condition in a non-attached neutral way. Preferably if a person can visualize themselves in complete wellness then they are assisting their wellness in a great way.
- Great possibilities exist with infinite energy. I had a client who was told her retinas were bleeding in both eyes and she risked going blind. I sent her four half hour remote phone sessions. She was in Texas and I was in California. The bleeding completely stopped and both eyes healed. According to her doctors, this type of issue is normally always associated with high blood pressure and diabetes. She was tested for these issues after one of the healing sessions and was negative for both. It could be that she had a rare case where the issues were not paired as usual or it could be that these problems also healed. I do not know. Nevertheless she did not have to have the scheduled surgery. The woman was open to, and fully believed in this process.
If someone has interest to help humanity, some traits to adopt are:
A Perspective of Service Mentality
Respect to Self and Others
Sensitivity to Others
- Try to picture a saint such as Amma, and be in that type of space of unconditional love, presence and peace. One must be level with all and be without judgement. Humility is to realize that healing is gifted from the connection to and respect for the Divine. The body is important as it is the means by which a person connects to those they can help and the body is what moves the Divine energy to the physical. Meditation is a helpful to learn how to be in that quiet type of peace and openness that allows for that flow of light. I don’t see light and energy, I feel it. So keep in mind we all have our own unique ways of connecting. I am just noting some areas that help me and how it works from my own perspective.
- Joy, positive thinking, openness, trust and sensitivity to others raises vibration that is conducive to tuning into the energy needed for healing to occur. To foster inner and outer kindness is essential for trust to be established. Openness must reside in the receiver. One must not over-give or to take away another’s power by having pity, by buying into harmful victim roles a person might adopt, or taking on the issues of others. A person receiving healing must participate because without it, instilling wellness shifts do not hold as well.
Joy, positive thinking, openness, trust and sensitivity to others raises vibration that is conducive to tuning into the energy needed for healing to occur.
- I believe in inspiring others to be their strongest and best in an uplifting way. Educating regarding how thoughts and beliefs can create reality is one point I have noticed to be helpful. For example gently pointing out when someone is using limiting language such as all or nothing thinking such as”There are no jobs available to me” or “I am not a singer” or using judgment which is a form of resistance.
- A viewpoint of neutrality or non-judgment on the part of the healer allows for the receiving party to feel trust and let go of control. It takes awareness to understand how to read what needs to shift energetically. This comes from a healers own life experience as well as feeling. Compassion and empathy are two ways to see. I have medical intuitiveness which is not easy to describe in words because it is knowingness, a seeing without eyes and mostly feeling based. There are many people in this world that have been traumatized in many ways sometimes beyond comprehension. The finite mind cannot resolve these things but this mind can surrender and connect to that which has infinite capacity so that the process does not have to be arduous. Some depends on the readiness and how deep the mind has imprinted the past difficulties.
What is important to me is to relieve suffering for humanity.
Energy medicine is key to this as it works on all levels. It clears up issues before they become physical and can resolve many things in which western medicine cannot.
If you wish to know more about healing or are interested in learning from me you can contact me.
A lifetime dream to write a book is happening now. I have had vivid dreams of being published since I was 19 and this ever present inner knowingness about writing. However even with that lucidity it never felt real.
My many years of journals, a voluminous presence was the visual pinch to say that, yes I am a writer. I had this same awakening with music a few years back. Though I was always a musician, singing everywhere I went, it took my soul awhile to give me permission. I finally became internally qualified somehow.
A recent threat and related frustrations and distractions of the pending eviction from my apartment of 17 years has somehow surprisingly freed a boldness and fierceness in me that has been laying dormant. I’m leaving for India soon, an avoided dream. I think planning the trip to India was the catalyst for all things small to no longer work. The joy is, I will now be incorporating these travel adventures into this book proposal that’s due tomorrow. Two, two, two, dreams in one.
I have been working with a special modality called Pranashakthi that has altered me in amazing ways and has given me a fresh look at what energy is and can do for every type of issue or ailment. My faith and trust in this path is solid. I am gifted students, and people who need me so perfectly orchestrated, it is in itself a fascinating story. Pranashakthi must be known for the benefits it brings which are many but in a few words, “to remove suffering”. This gift of energy really needs a voice.
My presence has recently been restructured as it relates to societal conditioning and my lens feels clearer. I am calmer within now and trust more often. What I have unearthed in myself may act as a catalyst for others to validate their own experiences of shifting times and maybe we can all be set free to be our authentic and powerful selves together. I feel that through testimony of what I have seen and how my life unfolds it may be of service in some way.
I now know why the song of Kristen Hersh called Houdini Blues resonates so strongly with me. The words are –
“Oh no don’t you put me in that box. You know what you can do with those locks. bet your life I’ll come crawling out again. You’ll have to deal with me then. You’ll hear me in the wind. “
I have started a Facebook page for the writing a book adventure. It’s called Carol Whitney Pranashakti Adventures. Like it if you like it!
Pranashakthi is ancient knowledge revealed to my Guru Shri Yogacharya Arun Kumarji. By grace through his teachings it has touched my life deeply and personally. The book I’m writing will highlight my journey in aiding people and animals to overcome physical and mental issues. It will also discuss how teaching has opened my heart. The notable difference that sets Pranashakthi Mahavidya apart from other avenues to healing is that it operates with infinite dimensions to work in miraculous ways with the intuition of the person who is sending it.
I need some help brainstorming on who would be the audience for such a book. Some ideas I have are that nurses, doctors, therapists, physical therapists, yoga teachers, chiropractors, and bodyworkers. These people could benefit as it amplifies healing that may be already occurring. Current light workers may appreciate the strength Pranashakthi carries. People facinated with medical intuition would enjoy this book.
Vets, animal lovers, dog handlers, dog breeders and those who own horses should also be included as readership because I specialize in animal healings. Animals are very receptive to assistance in the same way they see when healing is needed. Benefits to animals I have seen are notable because they are so receptive.
My musical friends in the bhakti community, out of knowing might be interested in my book just out of curiosity. Musicians have come to me with vocal cord issues it also works for stage fright, and musical related injuries. My musical circle of friends is the most rapidly growing aspect of my life and are such sweet and supportive souls so thereby a possible avenue of readership. I am not attached to this aspect but have to write a proposal which requires me to consider this.
Students of mine and people I have worked on who have been the recipient of less pain or a resolved problems would most likely be interested in the details of how the modality can work and how it was discovered. Since a book has not to my knowledge been written on Pranashakthi, my Guru could refer interested students to the book. I could create a workbook on the first level class but it would have to be just available just to those who have studied from a Guruji authorized Pranashakthi teacher so perhaps an ebook to come later. This is a tradition requiring direct transmission of the knowledge.
This book writing process appears to require some objectivity. Any ideas of avenues of readership are appreciated. My purpose of writing this book is to raise awareness to what is possible energetically, to shine light on the reality of the strength of healing with energy and to specifically spread awareness of Pranashakthi so that suffering can be removed from peoples lives. Remote healings are real and the more of us who remember how to use this the better for us all. All of us have innate abilities to heal.
This crow was singing with me but for awhile but when I got the idea to film she became disinterested. Haha like a cat. She later chased off a red tail hawk with bird buddy. Beautiful!
I’m offering Pranashakthi healing at the Yoga Society tonight by donation between 6:30 and 7:00 pm. From 7:30 pm the lovely fire ceremony occurs. A Bhaktafied Kirtan follows at 7:30 pm. Hope you can come.
Thursdays I will be offering Pranashakthi healings ($20 for 7 minutes) from 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm in the temple at the Yoga Society at 2872 Folsom Street, San Francisco on a walk in basis. I can remotely heal so if anyone has a relative or friend with any issues you want me to work on just bring a photo of them to me. What I have seen is remarkable. It works on animals also. If you don’t have funds message me. I will be gone September 4, 2014 for Bhaktifest. Hariharananda will watch over the fire and Kirtan for me. I will also be away on the 16th, 23rd 30th of October. I will be in India.
If anyone is interested in learning Pranashakthi Mahavidya Level One , a class on how to heal in person and remotely, I will be planning a few classes before I leave and would love it to be planned according to interested peoples availability. Send me a message if you want more information.
The lovely fire ceremony follows at 7:30 pm with a short silent meditation. Kirtan begins at 8:00 pm. Hope you can make it. Bhakti love to you either way!
Join Pranashakthi Master Healer Carol Whitney for A lecture and initiation to Pranashakthi Mahavidya an ancient energy healing technique. This rare rediscovered knowledge will be revealed and sample healings will be preformed remotely for interested workshop participants. The fee for the class, initiation and remote healing is $18.00 normally $27.00. The discounted rate is in honor of my guru’s guru Baba Bhagawan Das’ birthday weekend celebration and my affiliation with the Ananda Ashram sister ashram to Yoga Society of San Francisco the ashram I attend. Anyone who wants to join me later and happens to be at the ashram I will be doing on my own a full moon meditation audio guided by my healing guru Shri Yogacharya Arun Kumarji. Ananda Ashram is about an hour outside of New York City. The address is 13 Sapphire Road in Monroe New York.